Friday, July 20, 2012

Ossington Avenue Gallery Strip Project – A Look at the Most Populated Area for Art Galleries in Toronto



Last week, an old friend of mine was in town for the night and we decided to have a meal and walk about an area that neither of us knew very well, a little stretch of road between Queen street and Dundas at Ossington Avenue.  

What I was delighted to find I had encountered, was an area full of the most unique and fantastic little art galleries you ever did see. Toss in the Lower Ossington Theatre and the lovely Ideal Coffee shop up at Foxley St makes this the perfect place to spend and afternoon.  



Check out my thoughts on the individual galleries as I visit them every week with my friends in a project I'm calling the Ossington Avenue Gallery Strip Project. I have a feeling my mind is about to be blown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment